4.05.2011

Sittin' On Peas - Chapter One


Things I’ve learned preparing for the procedure:

  • · My wife has jokes.
  • · Target doesn’t sell jock straps.
  • · I won’t be in stirrups.
  • · The reason there is a fractional chance of regaining fertility is, instead of cutting out a section of the vas deferens (the tube that makes semen leaded instead of unleaded) and sealing the edges (forcing the sperm to make an Evil Kneveil like jump to freedom), there is just a snip and and seal with the end butted against each other.
  • · Sterilization is a word used regularly. I’m not terrible excited about that word. Makes me feel like I’m a victim of the Tuskegee Experiment.

Nine hours to go.

P.S. When you look for images on Google for jock strap, you see more scantily clad men with rippling abs than heterosexual men are prepared for.

No comments: